June 25, 2012

A New Journey

Hello! I'm Jessica Postema, the other summer intern at Eisbrenner Public Relations.

I recently graduated from Michigan State University, home of the almighty Spartans (GO GREEN!) with a Bachelor of Arts in communication and specialization in public relations. Prior to joining Eisbrenner PR, I interned with Mittenberry, Triterra and CRT Medical Systems in various public relations and communication positions. Throughout my internships, I have learned how much I enjoy working in public relations, in particular, the media relations and writing components. They also have helped prepare me for the busy-ness, and sometimes craziness of agency life!

Outside of my education and experience, I'm an avid baker (particularly known for my red velvet cupcakes), dog lover and aspiring marathon runner (although I'm a long way from it). I love traveling the world (hoping to visit Greece and South Africa next), spending time with my friends and now that I've graduated, having time to read something other than textbooks; which currently is "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett.

So far, my internship at Eisbrenner PR has been great! They work hard, but definitely know how to have a good time. My co-workers have been so welcoming and willing to go above and beyond to ensure Greg and I have a good experience.

Well, that's a short introduction about me, more about my new journey as an Eisbrenner PR intern to follow. Stay tuned!


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home