March 30, 2012

Interning Ain't Easy

Well here it is, folks – the blog post you all have been waiting for! I filmed this little ditty before Christmas and looking back on it, I forgot how silly I look. However, it being my last day at Eisbrenner Public Relations, I think it’s only appropriate everyone gets to enjoy this insightful, delightful, all-around eyeful of awesome. I’ve learned a lot at Eisbrenner PR and I wasn’t just an intern; I was a part of the team. This one’s for all you Eisbrites! Enjoy!


Ode to Interns
What do I do all day in my cube?
You think because I'm an intern
I'm just a know-nothing noob

But I promise you this
My dear friend
I'm much more than a noob
On me, many depend

I don't say this because I'm conceited
If that's what you think
You better just beat it!

My typical day is rather full
I write bios and releases
and that's no bull

If you need a media list
Just stop on by
I'll hook you up
With one on the fly

I research like a grad student
But spending that much time
Would definitely not be prudent

You have to be fast when you intern here
Switching clients and tasks
I'm checkin 'em out like a cashier

So the next time you're thinking'
Interns only handle the fluff
Stop by my cube
I'll call your bluff

Because a world without interns
Would be a sorry world indeeed
Who else could do what interns do
That's my intern creed!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home