November 01, 2011

Better Late than Never

Hello! I’m Erin Welsh, the new intern at Eisbrenner Public Relations. It’s taken me some time to get this first blog post up, but that’s only because they keep me quite busy here!

Me and my parents after I graduated

I’m a recent graduate from Michigan State University (GO GREEN!). Over the summer, I worked as the marketing and media relations intern at The Henry Ford in Dearborn, Mich., where I discovered how much I enjoy public relations. I also was a great many things before I was ever an Eisbrite, Spartan or Henry Ford Fanatic!

After high school I followed my childhood dream and danced professional ballet with the Sarasota Ballet of Florida. Even though I’m no longer dancing on the professional stage, I still take classes and love going to ballets in Detroit. I also explored my fashionista tendencies in New York, where I worked as a model for a year with Red Model Management. Other than that, I enjoy going to the movies, hanging out with my friends, knitting, baking, bike riding and reading. I’m also an avid kickboxer and that means I have a mean roundhouse kick similar to this.

That’s a very quick blip about me but be sure to check back for more intern insights and helpful information from my fellow Eisbrites.

LA Fashion Week, 2007


Swan Lake rehearsal, 2005

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Blair said...

So fun to see the old school pics! :)

11/02/2011 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home