February 03, 2011

There's a lot of "Eis" in team!

I’ve always had a rough time getting on board with the concept “there’s no ‘I’ in team.” Growing up, I liked to do things my way, and I never relied on other people to help me complete a task.
Working at Eisbrenner Public Relations has allowed me to fully understand the concept of teamwork. Every day I see team members working together and relying on one another to complete projects effectively.

At Eisbrenner PR, it’s not just the professional duty of colleagues to offer advice and support, it’s something that comes naturally. Everyone here is part of the team. Whether we’re giving advice on how to improve a project, or how a teammate should pop the big question, we rely on one another for support.

I’m so happy to be a team member at Eisbrenner PR. My time here has taught me relying on others isn’t something to be frowned upon or a sign of weakness, it’s the best way to work. Although I still consider myself an independent person, I’ll carry my newfound appreciation of teamwork with me in my future career. There isn’t just one “I” in team, there are many “EIS” in team!

Check out the “Eis” that make up our team by visiting the Eisbrenner website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home