June 30, 2009

Finish Line in Sight

Who would’ve thought time would fly by so quickly? I’m already in my second week as an intern at Eisbrenner and I’m definitely learning a lot. I spent some time last week learning about public relations. I attended a client meeting last Wednesday, which was a great experience. Now it was time to see some of the staff in action. This morning, I attended another staff meeting. The staff was cracking jokes, which at 9 a.m. sure is a nice way to wake up!

I continued receiving tasks and assignments. Yesterday, my assignment was to look up a massive list of journalists and their profiles. Although this took quite a long time, I was able to become familiar with many writers from the area.

Today, I was given the opportunity to write some more. I drafted my first press release! However, I had to research how press releases were written before I could actually get started. But once I did that, I was off to the races!

Tomorrow is my last day as an intern. It has been a nice two weeks learning about public relations and being able to contribute to Eisbrenner.

I’ll be spending tonight preparing myself mentally for my tennis match versus Steve. He should do the same…

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home