July 23, 2008

Ni Hao (Hello in Mandarin)

I’m Meaghan Cleary, the new intern at Eisbrenner Public Relations. I will be entering my senior year at the University of Dayton (Go Flyers!) as a public relations major and marketing minor. I currently live in Bloomfield Hills, where I graduated from Marian High School in 2005.


I really like staying active by playing tennis and swimming. I also love to travel and be with my friends and family. At Dayton I stay very active on campus. I am Vice President of Event Planning in my sorority, Pi Beta Phi. There, I also write articles for our national newsletter, The Arrow. IABC is another group I work closely with as the program manager.


Joining groups and clubs are one of the most important parts of college. It doesn’t have to be in Greek life and it doesn’t need to be a sport. Joining any group is a great way to meet new people and start new relationships. It also helps to stay busy and find something that interests you.


So what brings me to Eisbrenner?


I studied abroad in China this summer and researched information on how Eisbrenner can explore the economically booming markets there. Because their clients are mostly auto manufacturers, I took a deep look into China’s emerging automotive industry. I’m also here to help with any tasks they may need. I am really looking for real life work experience before I enter the real world next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home