February 14, 2008

PR Keeps You Busy

You might wonder what I’m actually doing around here. Where to start?

I’ve been doing more than I thought, that’s for sure. I’ve been working on several different account teams – helping to prepare everything from comprehensive media lists, RFPs, and press releases.

In fact, I end up so involved in client work that sometimes I forget to give you an update. My apologies in advance if I leave you hanging.

Whether it is research or a brainstorming session, a lot of work goes into what we do. One of the accounts I’m working on requires an extensive knowledge of IT industry-related news. Why? Because Eisbrenner writes and designs their IT newsletter.

That’s not the only thing going on. I’ve been doing a lot of research and writing for another client, focused on the consumer market – an exciting experience.

Being involved in celebrity events and communicating with publications across the country is both challenging and fun. Yes, I did say fun and I am talking about work!

Anyway, I’ve got more work to do. Check back with me later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home