November 09, 2007

Teamwork Pays Off

Earlier this week, I was watching my favorite sports team, the Detroit Red Wings, playing my favorite spectator sport, hockey. As I watched the game, I couldn't help but to think about how much the Wings relied on each other to win the game. It might be cliche to say it, but it took a real team effort.

Here at Eisbrenner PR, teamwork is important everyday. We edit each other's press releases and other documents, we share industry and client knowledge, etc. Today, however, teamwork turned out to be especially important to me. I was preparing some holiday cards for a client, and the task of labeling, stuffing and sealing envelopes was taking much longer than I had expected. Faye, our receptionist, helped me finish up and we managed to get the project done before the end of the day, something I could have never done on my own.

One of the things I like most about Eisbrenner PR is how much we rely on each other. No one goes through their workday without being helped along and helping someone else. What a great office dynamic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home