May 07, 2007

The New Kid On The Block

Hey everyone! This is the first blog that I've ever written, so this is a whole new experience for me. But trying new things is what an internship is all about, right?

Alright, you're probably wondering who this new kid on the block is. To satisfy your curiosity, I'll give you a little sneak peek of who I am. I'm an 18 year-old from Clinton Township who's currently majoring in Journalism at Michigan State University. I like to listen to music (especially Bruce Springsteen), work out at Lifetime Fitness, read books, and hang out with my friends. Once I graduate, I plan on attending law school for three years, and then sailing out into the scary, yet exciting, "real world".

I've only been here for five short hours now, and I'm already excited about this internship. This once-in-a-lifetime experience will hopefully help me develop my communication, writing and organizational skills, which will be essential in any career path I choose. I think this internship will help me decide whether I want to do PR in the future. Hopefully it'll point me into the right career path.

I believe this internship will be fun. I'll let you how it's going with my weekly updates. Hopefully my blogs will help you figure out if PR is something you would like to pursue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home