January 12, 2007

A Brief Introduction

My name is Amanda Robinson- welcome to the first blog I’ve ever written! I am a senior at the University of Michigan-Dearborn majoring in Communications and Business with concentrations in Public Relations and Marketing, respectively.

PR has always been something I could see myself doing. I like to write, I work well with people, and I embrace change. From what I’ve learned so far, Public Relations seems to combine all of these. Having a chance to intern at
Eisbrenner Public Relations is a great opportunity to develop the more specific skill-set needed to succeed in this industry.

Throughout the next few months I will be writing about my intern experience. Feel free to ask questions, leave comments/advice and share stories as I get ready for life after college!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home