October 30, 2006

Halloween, Thanksgiving Cards and Christmas Decorations

The past few weeks have flown by, and I have been busy with a variety of projects that keep me on my toes. The array of opportunities is one of the things I enjoy most about public relations; you’re not tied to your desk writing press releases day in and day out.

One of the projects I have been working on is compiling a media coverage report for the press conference I attended last Wednesday. To do this, you find the articles that feature the event and than find the circulation numbers for the publication, telling you how many people potentially read the article about your client.

Another project I have been focused on is ordering Thanksgiving Cards for a client. This means choosing everything from the design on the front, to the color of the ink. I’m excited for the cards to come in and to see the project through from start to finish.

Picking out Thanksgiving Cards the week before Halloween has thrown my holiday clock for a loop. Adding to the confusion is the fact that the Christmas season officially begins on November 1 here at Eisbrenner. Who thought you could throw three holidays into one short week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home