December 16, 2005

Home Stretch

The holidays are fast approaching and that means my internship is coming to an end. This past semester flew by and, even though I’m graduating in May, nothing can compare to the amount of education I received here at Eisbrenner Public Relations. For my second to last week I was busy with lots of client work.

I researched ad prices for about 20 different auto industry publications. This was interesting to me; I got to find out how much it really costs to promote your company. I also worked on more edits for various press releases. We finally finished our rounds of edits and sent them over to the client. It is really cool to see something that you started working on morph into an amazing final product. After all the edits and changes you have something to be even more proud of =)

Media monitoring also took up a large chunk of this week. This is when we monitor different publications to see if we received any coverage on our releases or events. Lucky for us our release appeared in several of the publications we sent it out to! Aside from that I have been updating a client’s biography and helping a student write a feature story about Eisbrenner PR.

As you can see I have been very busy and fully involved in public relations for my eleventh straight week! Next week is my last week =( Where did the time go? Speaking of going, I gotta start working on this article. See you guys next week for my final post…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home